How to Heat Fully Cooked Ham in a Pressure Cooker
Ingredients for Glaze:
· 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
· 1/2 cup Honey
· 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
· 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice
· 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
· (Our ham came with a glaze packet – we used it!)
· 1 Bone-In Ham – ours was also spiral sliced.
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium and mix the ingredients well
2. Place the ham in a pressure cooker, add 1 ½ cups of water. Cook for 15 minutes according to your cooker’s guidelines and use a quick release.
3. Transfer the ham to an oven safe dish and baste liberally with the glaze
4. Under a broiler, allow the glaze to caramelize and just slightly char on the edges (this will happen quickly) For us, it was about 1 minute.