“This Oscar ceremony was chill and understated – but I REALLY liked all the retro tributes since it was the 90th annual.” -Jodi
Listen to these Hollywood Outsiders in the show podcast below. [starting at 14:19]
- Frances McDormand applauds women in rousing speech.
- Tiffany Haddish makes her case for future Oscars host.
- Emma Stone calls out mostly male director nominees.
- Taraji P. Henson (maybe) shaded Ryan Seacrest.
- Rita Moreno recycles her dress from the 1962 Oscars.
- Jimmy Kimmel surprises moviegoers with A-list treats.
- Jet Skis cruise into acceptance speeches.
Want to hear more?
When you follow the podcast on iTunes or the Google Play store, you get exclusive stuff you won’t hear on the show! (It’s FREE to subscribe)
And while you’re at it… be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.