Here are the top tips from Good Housekeeping...
1. Nail polish remover to get rid of gunk on hair straighteners (make sure it is unplugged and cooled down before applying).
2. Whitening toothpaste is abrasive and it can be, with an old toothbrush, used to clean out grout. Or with a soft cloth used to remove marks on your car from your kids rolling backpack or a suitcase!
3. Put a capful of bleach in the detergent slot/drawer to clean the washing machine (RUN IT EMPTY on a cool wash or you will have really messed up clothes!)
4. Descale a coffee pot or water filter basin on your coffee maker: Fill it full with half distilled white vinegar and then half water, leave overnight, empty and rinse, boil fresh water and discard.
5. Cleaning dusty blinds doesn’t have to be a time consuming task. Simply put a clean slightly damp sock over your hand and then run it between the slats!
6. Always use cold water with bleach as hot water can render the active ingredients useless.
7. Wash make up brushes in warm soapy water with a little coconut oil, soak for a few hours to overnight, rinse and allow to air dry.