Extra Crispy has put together this helpful list of ways you can prepare the turkey breast you have in the fridge after a big Thanksgiving feast. Here they are:
- Sliced with broth. Lay thick slices of turkey over a scoop of cooked grains tossed with rice vinegar, grated ginger, salt, sesame seeds, and crushed red pepper. Then ladle warm broth over the rice and turkey.
- Creamy turkey salad. Shredded turkey breast takes on new life when shredded and tossed with mayo, shallots, celery, and salt.
- Put it in Congee. Congee is a warm soupy breakfast that will make you forget all about cranberry sauce and stuffing.
- Get saucy. Pick a sauce or dressing you’re craving and drizzle it over shredded turkey and a pile of greens.
- Adapt your favorite chicken recipe. Spoiler alert: turkey breast is nearly identical to chicken breast, so if you’re really struggling, just swap turkey into whatever chicken recipe you have on deck.