8. Focus on your career. If you focus on your career, you will surely have more opportunities. Invest in yourself. The harder you work for something, the greater happiness you will feel when you finally achieve it.
9. Learn to ignore social media definitions of happy couples.
It may be difficult not to get envious seeing sweet couples on your news feed while you’re single. Thoughts like "why can't that be me?" will cause a deeper dive to frustration and sadness. If you're on social media, post pics and words that show the enjoyment in life you have around you. Then, refer back to your page to remind you of that.
10. Step out of your comfort zone. Why not try to do things you’ve never done before? Go somewhere and do something fun and new. Stepping out will lead you to new friends and amazing experiences; perhaps a future relationship that would otherwise wouldn'id happen unless you do.
11. Achieve independence. Dependent people rely more on a relationship. However, happiness should never be completely dependent upon another person. It should depend upon ourselves, and those choices that support that thinking. It's an empowering feeling, that will exude confidence. And confidence is very attractive.
12. Enjoy your freedom. You are free to be spontaneous without the consideration of a significant other. Instead of complaining about your relationship status, why not just enjoy your freedom while you are still single? Remember, it's a blessing to have your own time for yourself. More than you may realize in this season of life.
13. Start a new hobby. Here's a chance to enjoy the freedom from the responsibilities of a relationship. Add something that will inspire you to enrich your life. If you have something you’ve always wanted to do, now is the perfect time to do it. Choose to do something different that will challenge and grow you.
14. Appreciate life. Learn how to be contented and appreciate life right where you are. Always keep in mind that if you are breathing, you are blessed because of the blessing of living. Appreciate every minute of it. Remember you don’t always get a second chance of it.
15. Recognize the importance of perfect timing. Timing is everything, most especially in a future relationship. The time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. Instead of being lonely about your relationship status, why not just remind yourself that there is a perfect time for everything?
Credit: MARYDEL MITCH FLORES-InspiringTips.com