1. Practice self-love. You deserve to be loved not only by those people around you, but of course by Yourself as well. Being single is an opportunity to focus on yourself and to look deep inside yourself. Falling in love with yourself first is actually the most important relationship you need to deal with. (It's the little things like embracing yourself, forgiving yourself, and -this is very important-PROTECTING yourself.)
2. View life in a positive side. Beautiful things will indeed happen if you distance yourself from negative vibes. You will live better and longer if you view life with a positive side. Optimism is a happiness magnet, so if you want to be happy in life, stay positive, good things and good people will surely be drawn to you.
3. Consider financial benefits of being single. Being single isn’t stressful because you no longer have to worry about a partner’s needs or desire.. Besides, you can really save money while you are single compared to those who are in a relationship. Instead of spending money to a significant other, why not just spend it for yourself or save it for the future.
4. Serve God. Instead of complaining or being sad about your relationship status, why not just look above.. If you get bored, feel unhappy or lost in life just serve God and watch happens with a path to the right person, if that's the desire of your heart.
5. Spend more time with your family. Always remember that you don’t have to be in an intimate relationship just to be happy. The love and support of your family to yours is already enough to keep yourself happy. They are the one’s whom you can trust and can rely on in times you need someone to lean on.
6. Keep in touch with your friends. Surround yourself with those who make you happy, and make sure to choose friends who are worth it and real. Your friends are the medicine for a wounded heart and a shoulder to lean on. Hang out with your friends and make the most of your time. It’s not how much you have but how much you enjoy with them that makes Happiness.
7. Stay fit and build a happy lifestyle. This is surely the perfect time to reconnect with yourself on a physical level. You may want to start a new exercise program; walking, jogging or Zumba, . Do things that will help you get into shape and feel good about your body. Also, practice yourself to eat healthy foods because sometimes your diet can affect your happiness and bring your mood down.
8. Focus on your career. The harder you work for something, the greater happiness you will feel when you finally achieve it. If you keep on focusing on your problem about your relationship status, the more you will feel bad about it. But if you focus on your career , you will surely have more opportunities. Your success is your happiness, so if you really want to be successful, invest in yourself.
9. Learn to ignore media depictions of happy couples. One of the main reasons why people are not happy and bitter when they are single is because of media depictions that reinforce the idea that they need to be in a relationship to be happy. It may be difficult not to get envious seeing sweet couples on your news feed while you’re single, but always remember that you are not the only one who’s feeling that way too. Besides, being envious of others just simply robs you of the happiness you deserve.
10. Step out of your comfort zone. Why not try to do things you’ve never done before, a great way to be happy with being single is to get out of your comfort zone, go somewhere and do something fun and new. Stepping out of your comfort zone will lead you to new friends and amazing experiences.
11. Achieve independence. Being independent could help you in the future compared to dependent people who rely more on a relationship. Happiness should never be completely dependent upon another person, happiness should depend upon ourselves. It is an empowering feeling, knowing that you can get through life without being dependent on others.
12. Enjoy your freedom. When you are single, you have the freedom to do whatever you want, you are free to be spontaneous without the consideration of significant other. It is still a blessing to have your own time for yourself, although having someone to share your experience with is a joy. Instead of complaining about your relationship status, why not just enjoy your freedom while you are still single?
13. Start a new hobby. While you are free of the responsibilities of a relationship, try to start a new hobby. Add something that will inspire you to enrich your life. If you have something you’ve always wanted to do, now is the perfect time to do it. Choose to do something different that will surely challenge you.
14. Appreciate life. Be thankful and stop complaining, you will never really get what you want until you are thankful for what you have. Learn how to be contented and appreciate life, always keep in mind that if you are awake you are blessed because life is a priceless gift. So, appreciate every minute of it. Complaining about your relationship status has nothing to do with your life, and you’re just stressing yourself out if you do that. Remember you don’t always get a second chance of it.
15. Recognize the importance of perfect timing. Timing is everything, most especially in a relationship. The time has indeed a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. Instead of being lonely about your relationship status, why not just remind yourself that there is a perfect time for everything. Just be patient with that timing and you’ll surely have a better result.