A top nutritionist in the UK has come up with the top 10 things we can do to reduce bloating. Some of these are kind of surprising...
1. Never sip through a straw.-we draw more air in that way.
2. Sip on peppermint tea.
3. Eat regular, full meals rather than grazing constantly.
4. Cut fruit to just two pieces each day.
5. Eat five servings of vegetables.
6. Limit resistant starch from cold pasta, potatoes, chickpeas etc.
7. Eat slowly and chew properly.
8. Clean up your diet generally.
9. Try live probiotic yoghurts, supplements or fermented drinks.
10. Try rolled oats, chia seeds or golden linseeds in your breakfast.