Experts caution that stress is a killer, it may not necessarily be a fast one, but it is contributing to our health in a bad way. The presence of stress in our bodies may account for chronic muscle pain, headaches, digestion problems, and even more serious problems, like depression and heart disease. The top 6 things we need to do to handle the stress in our lives…
- Exercise--it doesn’t just burn off calories but the stress hormones too.
- Watch the beverages—Both caffeine and alcohol can make you feel more anxious.
- Listen to Music—Music truly soothes us and lowers our blood pressure.
- Mindfulness—Try an app if you need help on clearing your head space.
- Take a walk OUTSIDE—nature can improve a bad mood.
- Be Thankful—gratitude isn’t just given, it is felt and can improve a bad mood.