Even if you are bringing a dish to the dinner – it’s nice to bring a LITTLE gift for the hostess. Here are my ideas:
(Jodi shares some of these idea first thing in the show podcast below)
Wine! – 1 bottle that’s ready to open.
- Game Of Thrones 2015 Red Blend, Paso Robles, 750mL Red Wine
- Barefoot Cellars California Sampler Wine Mixed Pack, 6 x 750 mL
- Ugly Sweater Red Blend 750 mL Wine
Coffee – A hostess will appreciate it, use it in time, and doesn’t EVERYONE LOVE coffee??!
Kitchen towels/Tea towels
- Sticky Toffee Cotton Terry Kitchen Dishcloth, Gray, 8 Pack, 12 in x 12 in
- Royal Classic White Kitchen Towels, 15-Pack 100% Natural Cotton Dish Towels, 14 x 25 inches Flour Sack Towels – Make Great Bar Towels
- Bath & Body Works Christmas Holiday Traditions Soap – Vanilla Bean Noel + Winter Candy Apple + Merry Cookie + Twisted Peppermint – Set of 4 Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Holiday Hand Soap Bundle (Peppermint, Iowa Pine, and Orange Clove) 12.5 Ounces each
- Christmas Holiday Soap Sampler – Boxed Set of 4 Assorted Scents
Holiday cheese spreaders
- Snow Much Fun by Precious Moments Snowman Holiday Décor Cermaic Cheese Plate And Cheese Spreader, 2-Piece Set, 171476
- French Bull – Spreader Knives – Melamine Spreader Set – Appetizer Spreaders – Candy Stripe, Set of 4
- DEI Christmas Character Spreaders
A small holiday candle
- Scented Candles – Happy Holidays – Set of 3: Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread – 3 x 4-Ounce Soy Candles – Each Votive Candle is Handmade in the USA with only the Best Fragrance Oils
- NEST Fragrances Classic Candle- Holiday , 8.1 oz
- Thymes Frasier Fir Poured Candle with Decorative Glass Jar – 6.5oz
Scented pine cones
- Cinnamon Scented Pinecones 12 Ounce Bulk Bag
- Winter Woods Cinnamon Scented Pinecones 12-14/Pkg, Large
Want to hear more?
When you follow the podcast on iTunes or the Google Play store, you get exclusive stuff you won’t hear on the show! (It’s FREE to subscribe)
And while you’re at it… be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.