Here’s an appetizer that you can bring to Thanksgiving even if you can’t cook.
(Listen as Jodi shares this quick and easy recipe first thing in the show podcast below)
- Brie Cheese
- Cut brie cheese in slices.
- Place brie in glass bakeware.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of honey on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of cheese with honey.
- Bake at 400 °F for 15 minutes.
- Grab crackers and dip away
Want to hear more?
When you follow the podcast on iTunes or the Google Play store, you get exclusive stuff you won’t hear on the show! (It’s FREE to subscribe)
And while you’re at it… be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.