Tuesday Really IS An AWESOME Day, And Here Are My 10 Reasons WHY!
Tuesday is probably the most misunderstood and overlooked day of the week. But, it really shouldn’t be. On Tuesday, the Monday blues are healing, and NOW we’re starting to feel like we can do this. Whatever “this” is. At work, we can more focused on business. You’re not quite half-way to next weekend, so can think more clearly about upcoming tasks without getting mentally distracted. It’s also a great day for personal activity plans for the next weekend, and beyond. Open your calendar, and plan when and where to spend your unused vacation time for the rest of the year, and put that in. Tuesday is good for that. But WAIT, there's more!
1. Monday is outta there. And while Wednesday is recognized by a majority of working camels as Hump DaaaaY, there are still 2 more working days before the weekend. However, on Tuesday, you’re not quite thinking about the weekend yet, and that leads to my next point.
2. You get more productive work done on Tuesday. In a recent survey from Accountemps, 40 percent of HR directors report employees get more done on this day.
3. It’s a great day for your career. According to Inc., if you’re looking for a job, there are more job postings than the other business days of the week. Better news: Smart Recruiters has research that shows more people get hired on Tuesdays.
4. Very few work surprises. As a general rule, by Tuesday, your job responsibilities are spelled for the week; with few additions to worry about before Friday. You know what has to be done, and this day gives you enough time to plan how to get there.
5. Taco Tuesday! Want hot or mild sauce? Sour cream?
6. Geaux Mardi Gras. If you are – in fact—you are reading this on Tuesday, June 11, Fat Tuesday is a mere 259 days from today. If you’re doing the math, it is on TUESDAY (well of course it is) February 25, 2020.
7. It’s the best workout day. Whether you semi-regularly hit the gym, OR you have made the decision now to START working out, you’re STILL 3 to 4 days before the weekend. Besides, Tuesday is an awesome recovery day from the nervous eating we did while watching LSU Baseball.
8. It’s the best day to grocery shop. Fewer crowds and more products to choose from. The brands that went empty over the weekend began to be re-stocked on Monday. By Tuesday, there’s more on the shelves, and more Blue Bell in the freezer.
9. It’s the safest day on the road. That National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports there are fewer fatal crashes on Tuesday than all of the other days of the week.
10. Gotta FLY! According to Hopper, the best online Airline deals show-up at midnight on Tuesday.
Want to know more about Scotty Mac? Get their official bio, social pages & articles!Read more
Text 225-939-0785 Reply STOP to cancel. Standard text message and data rates apply.