Instead of tall, dark, and handsome, or short, voluptuous and blonde, your taste can instead be expanded to include monsters, superheroes, vampires, witches, or something really creative. Here are five reasons why All Hallows Eve is the perfect time to meet someone new:
1. There's No Shortage Of Parties To Meet Someone.
It's 3 days until Halloween and you still haven't decided which party to attend? No need to pick just one, the more you try, the more options for interaction there are.
2. You Can Learn A Lot About Someone From Their Costume Choice. Halloween costumes are a reflection of your own walking dating profiles. Ladies, if you dress up as, say, Wonder Woman, you're sending out the vibe you are strong and independent; yet someone who isn't afraid to delve into a mysterious side. Or even a vulnerable side. Guys, if you have a sense of humor, go creative to make her smile. This Identity Thief is one of my favorites. In second place is the Costume not found message. Obviously, they're cheap to make.
3. You Can Get To Know Someone Without Seeing What They Look Like First! Kinda cool right? Although it might end disastrously when they show their face, it might also be the start of an unlikely romance since you got to judge them by their personality first.
4. Fear Is Kinda EXCITING! Why do horror movies and haunted houses make such great date nights? The scarier your Halloween night is, the more likely it will turn into something really fun.
5. You Can Be More Confident In Costume! For some, Halloween is the one night a year they can pretend to be someone — or something — else. Stepping outside your comfort zone and into a new identity allows you get over any nerves or hangups you might have when meeting new people. In that sense, Halloween is the perfect excuse to be the person you've always wanted to be, which will hopefully prove irresistible to the costumed prospects around you.
Credit: Bustle.com-CLICK HERE FOR MORE