WHEN will this end??
1. It can make a serious statement, position or belief you have look silly and/or insensitive. Many don’t even address the real issue anyway, so what’s the point?
2. They were cute in 1990. It’s time to move on.
3. Do you really want do what everyone else is already doing in social media?
4. The video clips are really blurry and can give you a migraine.
5. Many are posted, repeated and shared over…and over. And over. And over. Please stop. We’ve seen that one before, just with different words on the screen.
7. It can lead to Boomerang shots on Instagram, which loops 2 or 3 pics back to back. Either post a video, or the pics. But not both.
8. Because some files are SO large, they will load SO slow! Which means people will not have the patience or the desire to stick around, and see what pops up.
9. Do you want any mindless animation or a bug-eyed Jim Carrey to speak on your behalf?
10. The acronym is for the term Graphics Interchange Format. The pronunciation of graphic is with a "hard G" sound. So WHY do we use the 'soft g" for the acronym? Dumb.
OOPS! How did THAT get it there???