If you have anything to add, please add to the list under comments!
1. Nick Saban is the greatest coach EVER.
2. No, I haven't bought anything at Walmart this week.
3. You can't eat that.
4. I'm really not interested in getting all up in your business; asking where you're from, and who you know.
5. I really hate crawfish.
6. I never have to go to Houston. Ever.
7. I think we need to have more wind turbines for electricity.
8. Bama fans are the BEST fans in the SEC!
9. I get all of my news from the New York Times.
10. How 'bout dem Cowboys?
11. SO thankful for those orange cones and construction sticks!
12. Sorry, you can't take any our left-over food home with you.
13. A BEACH vacation to Destin?? Are you CRAZY?
14. (Truck people) Next time, I want to buy a hybrid car.
15. (Non-Truck people) No, I don't need to borrow your truck.
16. I NEVER wear makeup. EWW!
17. It's a dry heat.
18. I can't wait until winter comes when all the mosquitoes disappear.
19. The Mardi Gras in Alexandria is the BEST!
20. I always go “hands-free” when I’m using my phone.
21. I just love the Atlanta Falcons.
22. BEER at my tailgate? I don't think so!
23. Dang, there are NO good looking girls in this town.
25. DREW BREES?? Never heard of him.
26. I love to eat Campbell’s Soup Gumbo
27. I ALWAYS go the speed limit.
28. LSU lost? Oh well, it’s only a game.
29. I’m having trouble finding a flooring store.
30. That’s OK, you can give your LSU season tickets to someone else.
31. I always wear a suit to the office.
32. Cane’s Sauce? What’s THAT?
33. Our jambalaya tastes just like the kind they serve in Dallas.
34. Do you have unsweet tea?
35. Hey you guys.
35. I wish there were more churches to choose from in BR.
36. I’m watching my carbs.
37. My son is looking forward to his first semester at Ole Miss.
38. I can’t say I’ve met anyone who’s worked offshore.
39. it’s not the “New Bridge.” It’s the Horace Wilkinson Bridge.
40. I don’t even know one Republican in Baton Rouge.