It's amazing when you through out a subject like this in a group of Baton Rougeans, and how the list grows! I'm sure we are missing some, so PLEASE feel free to add to the list!
1. Nick Saban is the greatest coach EVER.
2. No, I haven't bought anything at Walmart this week.
3. You can't eat that.
4. I'm really not interested in getting all up in your business; asking where you're from, and who you know.
5. I really hate crawfish.
6. I never have to go to Houston. Ever.
7. I think we need to have more wind turbines for electricity.
8. Bama fans are the BEST fans in the SEC!
9. I get all of my news from the New York Times.
10. How 'bout dem Cowboys?
11. Traffic has really improved on the New Bridge lately.
12. Coffee?? No, it's TOO HOT outside!
13. Don't ya'll have any healthy food here?
14. SO thankful for those orange cones and construction sticks!
15. Sorry, you can't take any our left-over food home with you.
16. A BEACH vacation to Destin?? Are you CRAZY?
17. (Truck people) Next time, I want to buy a hybrid car.
18. (Non-Truck people) No, I don't need to borrow your truck.
19. I NEVER wear makeup. EWW!
20. It's a dry heat.
21. I can't wait until winter comes when all the mosquitoes disappear.
22. BEER at my tailgate? I don't think so!
23. Dang, there are NO good looking girls in this town.
24. Monster trucks? No, my kids would rather go to the library!
25. DREW BREES?? Never heard of him.