MANY of these heroes you see fighting the bad guys' schemes on-screen have an even more important role at home -- that of dad. Let’s give you my top ten with the complete photo gallery posted on the link below:
Flexin' 💪🏾our Moana muscles. Got up early to get some good, quiet Sunday work done in my office and this lil' tiger wakes up, wanders in and wants to watch "Mo".. her way of saying Moana. And aaaaall daddy's work comes to a screeching halt. We're excited for tonight's #Oscars. Grateful to be nominated! Time to hit the gym and yes, standing up while I work at my desk is my jam. 😉👊🏾✊🏾
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson: Here’s daughter Jasmine joining in and following her famous Moana acting dad with the famous pose of “POW!”
- Chris Hemsworth: Thor’s leading man loves to share some time at home - and he loves to include all 3 of his kids when he’s cooking in the kitchen.
- Ryan Reynolds: He and his wife, Blake Lively, protect their kids from the spotlight, although the little ones gave big smiles for the camera when Daddy got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Jason Momoa: From “Game of Thrones” to his role of Dad for Nakoa, Lola and stepdaughter Zoe Kravitz. We are looking forward to seeing his as “Aquaman” on the big screen.
- Mark Ruffalo: “The Hulk” shows a softer side with his daughter Odett.
- Jeremy Renner: Hawkeye from “The Avengers” loves to share that Oscars Red Carpet with his 3 year-old, Ava.
- Chris Pratt: He traveled quite a bit in “Guardians of the Galaxy.” Back on Earth, he enjoys getting out on the pontoon boat with his 4 year-old Jack!
- Brandon Routh: The “Superman Returns” star trades in his cape for more casual wear around the house for important bonding time with his 4 year-old son, Leo.
- Channing Tatum: he was chosen to play “Gambit” on the latest installment of “X-Men.” The role he REALLY loves is that of dad to his daughter, Everly.
- Will Smith: His little boy that appeared with his dad in “The Pursuit of Happyness” is all grown up now, so Will’s role from nurturing parent has transformed to mentoring parent. Eighteen year-old Jayden is now a rapper and actor.