According to a researcher at Rutgers University, there are some telltale signs that we are falling in love with someone. Our brains work differently during this time in our life. The evidence:
1. They seem oddly unique and special to you, and you can't really explain WHY.
2. You can't stop thinking about them. Your friends might claim you're obsessed.
3. You panic if there's a minor setback, because you really want things to work out.
4. You go through something stressful together, and feel closer because of it.
5. You feel out of control, and don't always make rational decisions.
6. You wish you could spend more time together.
7. You start making sacrifices, and feel like you'd literally do anything for them.
8. You start changing little things to make them happy. Like how you dress.
9. You start acting jealous and possessive. Which isn't always bad in small doses.
10. It's not all about the sex. In one study, 2/3's of people who were in love said sex was not the most important part of their relationship.
SOURCE: Live Science
11. You are suddenly doing – and trying -- new things.
12. You are especially anxious, tense, or jittery lately.
13. You suspect the other person feels the same way you do.
14.You are investing more time, energy and emotions into that relationship.
15. You are VERY tempted to say, “I love you.”