Father’s Day is not far away…Here are some questions to ask Dad. It should start a great conversation and give you a lot of insight into who he is as a person.
1. As a kid, what did you think you wanted to do for a living?
2. In hindsight, is there a time you didn’t stand up for someone or something (a person, a cause) but wish you did? Why didn’t you at the time?
3. What’s one thing your mom or dad always used to tell you growing up that turned out to be true?
4. What were some of your biggest insecurities when you were in high school?
5. Are you where you thought you’d be at this point in your life?
6. What was the first time you remember really getting your feelings hurt? By whom and what happened?
7. (If your parents got married): What was the moment you realized you wanted to get married?
8. If you could have dinner with three famous people, living or dead, who would they be?
9. What did a typical Friday night look like for you at age 17?
10. Is there something you’ve always wanted to do, but never got the chance?
11. When do you feel the happiest?
12. What’s one underrated but important skill a person should possess?
13. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
14. What has been your favorite age so far and why?
15. How do you want to be remembered?