- Warm water is best to pre-rinse your tooth brush before you brush. If you have sensitive teeth warming the brush will make it easier to take.
- Electric Toothbrushes are very effective to help stop us from brushing too hard.
- Brush through bleeding gums. They may seem like a deterrent, but they will eventually become less inflamed and healthier. Flossing helps this matter when something is trapped in your gums and could be causing the bleeding in the first place.
- Rinse with Mouthwash--Use a nonalcoholic fluoride-containing mouthwash after every brush as water washes toothpaste away.
- Watch the tooth whiteners-- Opt for natural ingredients such as calcium carbonate and silica.
Bonus tip: Rinse with Coconut Oil! It helps to remove plaque and bacteria from between the teeth.