This is such an easy recipe but it requires marinating. Short on time? Put it together in the morning and then cook it in 30 minutes for dinner
- 3 tablespoons of EVOO or 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (fresh works if you have it)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cardamon (optional)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (you can leave them whole but cutting them into one inch chunks allows for more flavor!)
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter or EVOO, honey, mustard, and spices. Mix well. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour honey/mustard mixture over chicken. Cover and place in refrigerator. Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 10-15 minutes, or until done and juices run clear.
- You can garnish with parsley or diced cilantro and serve on rice!
My husband and KIDS loved this meal and seeing as it was only too easy to prepare I will add this to our regular rotation.