Not often you can find a dessert that can be consider super sweet and healthy but this one works it...
Crust and Topping:
15 whole dates (stones removed)
1 cup whole almonds (or a generous 3/4 cup of almond flour)
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Fruit topping: Chop strawberries, clementines, (home grown would be great) kiwi, or berries and/or fruit of your choice.
4oz cream cheese
3oz greek yogurt
½ tsp orange juice
¼ tsp orange zest
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. Put almonds in a food processor until they have broken down to almost almond flour.
2. Add the dates, melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and vanilla extract into the food processor until everything is well combined.
3. Press the mixture into a 9.5 tart dish and place in the fridge for an hour to set. In a pinch you can put it in the freezer for 15 - 20 minutes.
4. Filling: mix the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract, orange juice and zest in a bowl.
5. Pour into chilled crust and decorate with the fruit topping.
6. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for a couple of hours until you are ready to eat it!