Sam gets us all ready for National Taco Day first this morning in the show podcast below!
The following stems from RetailMeNot
- California TortillaBuy one taco, get one free.
- Chuy’sEnjoy $1 off Mexican Beer all day on October 4, plus $1 Crispy Beef tacos added to any order. If you come dressed in a taco costume, you’ll get a free entree.
- El FenixOn October 4, grab a Taco Plate for just $4.99.
- El Pollo LocoGet a free taco platter with the purchase of a taco platter of equal or greater value. Click here for coupon.
- Fuzzy’s TacosGet $1 tacos on October 4.
- Jimboy’s TacosBuy one original ground beef taco and get one free (up to three per guest) on National Taco Day.
- Margaritas Mexican RestaurantShow up hungry, and get down on a Taco Gigante, a 2-pound, 12-inch giant taco filled with seasoned chicken, ground beef, pork carnitas, bacon, cheese, lettuce, refried beans, Mexican rice, salsa fresca and queso, topped with hacienda and picante sauces, crema and pickled jalapeños. Holy moly.
- On the BorderGet 50-cent mini tacos all day long. If you prefer to order online, use the code Taco17 to get 20% off Taco Catering Items from October 2 through 8.
- Rubio’sGet the Original Fish Taco for $1.75 all day and The Fish Taco Especial for $2.
- Taco BellThe chain is rocking a Taco Day Gift Set, which includes a Crunchy Taco, a Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco and a Fiery Doritos Locos taco for $5.
- Taco BuenoGrab a $15 Wholotta Tailgate Box. It includes eight beef or chicken taquitos, eight Crispy Beef Party Tacos, four large chips and five large dips.
- Taco CabanaGet a free fajita taco when you sign up for TC Rewards.
- Taco John’sTaco John’s is offering a free taco (crispy or soft shell) in honor of National Taco Day. Present this coupon to redeem the offer.
- TacoTimeGet one free crisp taco on October 4.
- Tijuana FlatsGet $2 tacos and $2 Mexican drafts at all locations on October 4.